Are the medications in your list brand name pills?
All the medications we offer are generic.
What does the term "generic" mean? Are generic medications effective the same as the brand name medicines?
There are a few differences between a brand name medicine and a generic one: the name, the shape and in the price. Usually manufacturer uses a brand name for its drugs, while a generic drug is named by the name of the active ingredient. In case a manufacturer cannot have a patent for a certain chemical agent it can legally produce the "generics". They are absolutely the same chemically, they have the same medical effect but cost cheaper. Currently you do not have to pay more for the same result.
Why is the price of generic medicines so cheap?
Large part of the cost of brand name drugs is formed by research, development and advertising acts. In addition, the cost of FDA approval in the U.S. is rather high. Manufacturers of generic drugs are able to decrease cost of their drugs by elimination of the factors mentioned above.
Your pills do not look like the brand name medication. The pills I have received have a different name printed on them. Why?
It was mentioned above. Manufacturers of generic medications can legally produce the same pills chemically, but they use another name and shape to avoid the copyright infringement. That is why generic drugs look different; they are of a different color and have a different shape.
How can I be sure in the quality of the pills you offer?
Our company is committed to meeting and exceeding all government regulations covering this form of health care provision. We offers you the reliable online service and the high standards of pharmaceutical care that you have come to expect. All our medicines are obtained from legitimate pharmaceutical wholesalers or even directly from the manufacturer. The medications we offer are produced in India by an Indian state licensed, Indian FDA approved company. Each package of medicine contains the Certificate of Analysis obtained from the manufacturer's laboratory. And we guarantee that it fully adheres to the Indian law.
What is the difference between 50mg Viagra tabs and 100mg tabs?
We offer you to forms of generic Viagra - 50mg and 100mg tabs. 50mg Viagra pill contains 50 mg of Sildenafil (the active component) and a 100mg Viagra pill contains 100mg of Sildenafil. The standard dose of Viagra is 50 mg. But it is recommended to start with 25mg (a half of a 50mg pill). In case it is enough you will continue to use this dose. If not - take a 50mg pill.
How to Order
Should I have a prescription to order from you?
No, you should not. It is not necessary to have any prescription to order a drug. Nevertheless we strongly recommend you to consult with your doctor before taking any medication as you may have some contraindications. Thus, medical consultation helps to prevent any complications and side effects development.
What should I do to order from you?
If you would like to order a medicine from us you should do the next steps:
1. Choose the medicine you are to buy by clicking "buy now" button
2. Choose the amount of pills you are going to buy
3. Click "Checkout"
4. Fill in the order information required
5. Check all the fields carefully, check pills quantity and press on "Submit" button
6. In case the order is accepted you will see the notification on the screen. The order confirmation message will be automatically sent to your email address. This message is very important, in case you do not receive it within 10 minutes, let us know and we will resend it once again. This message can be downloaded from your account section.
What payment methods do you have?
Currently the available payment methods are:
• Credit card payments
• Bank wire transfer
• E-gold payment
• E-check payment
How to choose a wire method? When will my order be sent in this case?
In case you would like to pay by a wire you should do the next steps:
• Choose the medicine you would like to buy
• Go to the "Checkout page", check the wire payment box, fill in the order form and click on the "Submit transaction" button.
• In case all the inserted information is correct, you will see the order confirmation message on the screen, the address (where the wire should be sent to) is given in this message. The same message will be sent to your e-mail box. We advise you to save this text to your hard drive in case the message is not delivered.
• Send the wire to the address specified within 48 hour after you place the order.
• As soon as we receive the payment (it will take about 3-5 days), the product will be sent out.
Note: the order will be sent out only in case we get the FULL amount from you.
When will you actually post the charge?
The order procedure is performed in this way:
1. As soon as you fill in the form at the checkout page and press the "Submit" button, the information is transmitted to our processing centre. Then information is checked and thus the credit card is charged.
2. As soon as the payment is authorized, your order is approved and processed.
Is it secure to give my credit card information at your site?
We use the latest Security encryption technology to protect your credit card information. All the transaction are carried out through protected server and absolutely safe and secure. Moreover, regular security checks help to ensure that our ordering system is properly protected. You can easily check the security of the internet page: find an icon of a padlock on the bottom of your browsers window. It proves that the information you insert into the form is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted when transmitted to our credit card processing company. You should remember that a secure page begins with "https:" while insecure ones begin with "http:" without the "s" at the end.
Do you have any discount system?
Of course, we do. Our repeat customers will be provided with a "coupon word". If you repeat order it should be inserted in the "coupon field". In such a way you will have a 5% discount on your purchase. You should remember that in case you do not insert the coupon word in the order form you will not have a discount.
Packing & Sending
Do you ship to my area?
We ship orders to almost all countries of the world, except some countries in Asia.
Where the pills are sent from?
The drugs we offer are manufactured in India. Thus, the orders are sent out from India.
What packages do you use? Will I have to sign for the shipment?
Complete privacy is guaranteed. We use a discrete envelope and you will not have to sign for it in case the order is sent by Standard Mail.
Will my order be shipped the same day I purchase?
The procedure takes about 1-2 days. We have to check your order first to make sure that the shipping information is correct. After that the medicine is packed and sent out.
What are the shipping methods?
At present time we offer two shipping methods:
1. Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can be tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped. See your account section (Check Your Bonus).
2. Standard International Airmail: the packages sent by this postal service can NOT be tracked.
What are the shipping rates? When can I expect the delivery?
The information about the shipping rates is presented in the table below:
Shipping Option Rates Delivery Tracking
Courier Service* US $ 50 7-5 days yes
Standard International Airmail US $ 10 10-21 days no
* Note: We will not be able to send your order by Courier Service in case you specify a PO box in your shipping address or if you give us a wrong telephone number.
Can my order be delayed at customs?
In case delay happen, you'll be noticed. It may be necessary to come and give a permission to examine the parcel. If you have any problems with your order, inform us and we will try to sort the problem out.
What if the package is damaged or something is missing?
In this case you should contact our support team. We will resend the package or refund your payment. See Our policies for more information.
Please note that if there are 90 or even more pills in your order, the order will be sent in several packages: you will get 30 pills plus 4 gift pills in the first envelope and the second package with the balance (60 pills) will be delivered a week later.
How much will I have to pay if you reship the product?
It will be free of charge. No more charges will be placed.
How can I check the status of my order?
There are 2 ways to do that:
• to contact our support team (Contact us)
• to check the status from the web site
Your bonus, the status of your recent order, the dispatch date and the approximate day of the delivery, the tracking number (in case your order was sent by a Courier Service) can be viewed in your account section (Check Your Bonus). To enter into your account section you should insert the order number, your e-mail address and the verification code (the digits in the box next to the "Verification code" field).
The order has not been sent out yet. I need to change the shipping details. What should I do?
In this situation you should leave us a message to cancel the order or to change the shipping information in your account section (Check Your Bonus).
I need to cancel the order. Please, advise.
Please check our Reimbursements and Returns Policy.